Always refer to your manufacturer's suggestion on how to best care for your furniture as your warranty may be voided with improper and/or unapproved care. Avoid exposing your furniture to direct sunlight. Sunlight may fade and deteriorate the upholstery. Routine care should consist of a weekly vacuum and brush (do not use a rotating brush or beater bar attachment). The accumulation of dust and dirt can produce an abrasive action accelerating deterioration of fiber within the yarns that make up the fabric. For more specific care and cleaning instructions, contact your store furniture expert.
• Collection: 3800 Maravu
• Hardwood Frame Parts Are Doweled, Glued, Screwed, Corner-Blocked And Truss-Plated For Strength
• Cushions Constructed Of High-Density Polyurethane Foam And High-Loft Premium Polyester Fiber
• Coil Spring Seating On Selected Models
• All Springs Are Heat-Tempered For Durability And Long-Life
• Style: Contemporary
• Material: Fabric, Wood
• Additional Information: Shown In Medium Maple Wood Finish
32 inch(es) / 81.28 cm
40 inch(es) / 101.6 cm
38 inch(es) / 96.52 cm
"One Year Warranty From Date Of Purchase On Frame, Foam, Padding, Sinuous Wire And Coil Springs And Chair Base One Year Warranty For Seam Slippage And/Or Separation."