• Collection: U700 Brinley
• Hardwood Frame Parts&Nbsp;Are Doweled, Glued, Screwed, Corner-Blocked, And Truss-Plated.
• All-Steel Leggett &Amp; Platt Mechanism Designed To Withstand Years Of Use.
• All Springs Are Heat-Tempered For Durability And Long-Life.
• A Double Lumbar Spring Design Provides Added Support Where It Is Needed Most
• Easily Removable Back For Ease Of Handling
• Cushions Constructed Of High-Density Foam, High-Loft Premium Polyester Filber Or A Combination Of Both
• Unique "Quick Fix" Back Design Allows For Repositioning Or Addition Of Polyester Fiber That Keeps The Recliner Looking Good For Years To Come
• Style: Contemporary
• Material: Fabric
39 inch(es) / 99.06 cm
44 inch(es) / 111.76 cm
40.5 inch(es) / 102.87 cm
80.01 lb(s) / 36.29 kg
"Limited Lifetime Warranty To The Frame Against Manufacturing Defects Limited Lifetime On Reclining Mechanisms One Year Warranty From Date Of Purchase On Foam, Padding And Sinuous Wire Springs. One Year Warranty For Seam Slippage And/Or Separation."
Always refer to your manufacturer's suggestion on how to best care for your furniture as your warranty may be voided with improper and/or unapproved care. Avoid exposing your furniture to direct sunlight. Sunlight may fade and deteriorate the upholstery. Routine care should consist of a weekly vacuum and brush (do not use a rotating brush or beater bar attachment). The accumulation of dust and dirt can produce an abrasive action accelerating deterioration of fiber within the yarns that make up the fabric. For more specific care and cleaning instructions, contact your store furniture expert.